Learn how to style and develop dispersed internet companies in Java making use of RESTful architectural principals and the JAX-RS specification in Java EE 6. With this palms-on reference, you\'ll emphasis on implementation relatively than concept, and discover why the RESTful approach is far far better than technologies like CORBA and SOAP.
It\'s simple to get commenced with solutions based mostly on the Rest architecture. RESTful Java with JAX-RS consists of a technical manual that explains Relaxation and JAX-RS, how they function, and when to use them. With the RESTEasy workbook that follows, you get action-by-phase recommendations for installing, configuring, and operating many working JAX-RS examples using the JBoss RESTEasy implementation of JAX-RS.
- Work on the style and design of a distributed RESTful interface, and create it in Java as a JAX-RS services
- Dispatch HTTP requests in JAX-RS, and learn how to extract information from them
- Deploy your internet services inside of Java Enterprise Version utilizing the Application class, Default Element Design, EJB Integration, Spring Integration, and JPA
- Discover many options for securing your world wide web services
- Understand how to apply RESTful design and style patterns using JAX-RS
- Create RESTful clientele in Java using libraries and frameworks this sort of as java.internet.URL, Apache HTTP Shopper, and RESTEasy Proxy
Author(s): Bill Burke
File Name: RESTful Java with JAX-RS.pdf
Download RESTful Java with Jax-RS