In just 24 periods of one particular hour or much less, understand how to use today’s key networking methods and systems to develop, protected, and troubleshoot equally wired and wireless networks. Employing this book’s easy, action-by-step technique, you grasp every talent you need—from doing work with Ethernet and Bluetooth to spam prevention to network troubleshooting. Every lesson builds on what you have already learned, supplying you a rock-sound foundation for real-entire world accomplishment!
Action-by-step directions very carefully walk you via the most common networking projects.
Q&A sections at the end of every hour assist you exam your knowledge.
By the Way notes existing intriguing info relevant to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips supply assistance or present you simpler methods to perform jobs.
Look at Out! cautions alert you to achievable difficulties and give you advice on how to keep away from them.
Find out how to…
- Choose the proper network hardware and computer software and use it to construct successful, reputable networks
- Implement safe, substantial-velocity Internet connections
- Offer trustworthy remote entry to your consumers
- Administer networks to support users of Microsoft, Linux, and UNIX environments
- Use low-cost Linux servers to provide file and print solutions to Windows PCs
- Defend your networks and info from today’s most dangerous threats
- Use virtualization to conserve income and improve company overall flexibility
- Utilize RAID systems to provide adaptable storage at decrease cost
- Troubleshoot and correct network problems one particular phase at a time
- Preview and get ready for the potential of networking
Hour 1: An Overview of Networking three
Hour 2: The Rewards of Networking 19
Hour 3: Obtaining Knowledge from Right here to There: How Networking Works 29
Hour 4: Personal computer Concepts 49
Hour five: Network Concepts 71
Hour six: Extending LANs with Vast Location Networks (WANs) 95
Hour seven: Cell Wireless Networking 117
Hour 8: Remote Networking 129
Hour 9: Organizing for the Network 143
Hour 10: Planning a Network 155
Hour 11: Picking Network Hardware and Software 179
Hour twelve: Assembling a Network 199
Hour 13: Network Applications 211
Hour 14: Connecting to the Internet: Original Operations 231
Hour 15: Connecting to the Web: Key Supporting Operations 247
Hour sixteen: Microsoft Networking 271
Hour 17: UNIX and Linux Networking 289
Hour 18: Putting the Items Together 301
Hour 19: Role of the Network Administrator 309
Hour twenty: Security 319
Hour 21: Managing a Network 339
Hour 22: Network Troubleshooting 355
Hour 23: A Day in the Daily life of a Network Administrator 373
Hour 24: Exactly where Are Networks Likely from Here? 383
Author(s): Uyless Black
File Name: Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours 4th Edition.pdf
Download Sams Teach Yourself Networking in 24 Hours