The increasing reputation of Net two. applications is escalating person expectations for substantial-good quality web web site style, presentation, and features. It is into this environment that Microsoft is releasing Silverlight 4, the 3rd and most current iteration of its cross-browser world wide web presentation technological innovation. Beginning Sliverlight four in Do# brings you to the reducing-edge of Web 2. software design and style and incorporates a lot of sensible assistance to get you commenced straightaway.
- Microsoft Expression Style, which performs an essential component in producing Silverlight assets.
- Microsoft Expression Mix, which is used to develop person interaction for Silverlight factors.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, which manages the interaction amongst designers and builders, offering the coding surroundings for “nuts and bolts” wiring.
As soon as you’ve mastered the essentials, you are going to transfer on to gaining a more in-depth expertise of some of the new features released with Silverlight 4, such as H.264 guarded material, appropriate-click celebration handling, a new printing API, and support for the Managed Extensibility Framework.
What you will discover
- Uncover the instruments required for Silverlight 4 advancement, the roles every single plays, and how they interact to generate a seamless outcome.
- Fully grasp the basic principles and methods that lie at the coronary heart of every successful Silverlight software and how to implement them to your possess projects.
- Investigate the new features and coding techniques Silverlight provides to you as a developer that sets it apart from other world wide web-growth resources.
Who this guide is for
This book is for anybody with an curiosity in web development. A simple familiarity with web development and straightforward C# coding is beneficial, but by no signifies a necessity. This book will teach you every little thing that you require to know.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Silverlight four
- Introduction to Visible Studio 2010
- Layout Conduite in Silverlight
- Silverlight Controls
- Data Binding and Silverlight Checklist Controls
- Silverlight Toolkit
- Information Access and Networking
- Navigation Framework
- Isolated Storage in Silverlight
- Technique Integration and Machine Assistance
- Introduction to Expression Blend
- Styling in Silverlight
- Transformations and Animation
- Custom Controls
- Printing in Silverlight
Author(s): Robert Lair
File Name: Beginning Silverlight 4 in CSharp.pdf
Download Beginning Silverlight 4 in C#