Your Hands-on Guide to SAP NetWeaver Portal Technology
Master SAP NetWeaver Portal with the most comprehensive, step-by-step reference available on the entire portal implementation life cycle. Written by SAP architect Rabi Jay, this book provides everything you need to plan, design, install, configure, and administer SAP NetWeaver Portal, including SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java.
SAP NetWeaver Portal Technology: The Complete Reference is filled with detailed descriptions, numerous illustrations, and hundreds of expert tips. Design and deploy portals with high availability, scalability, and performance. Implement single sign-on to backend systems and integrate SAP and non-SAP applications. Configure reliable J2EE engine and portal security, and devise a flawless portal backup and restore strategy. Improve performance using portal workload, GC, thread dump, and HTTP analysis.
- Plan futuristically using PAM, release planning, and maintenance strategy
- Design global portals using federated portal networks and external-facing portals
- Implement self-registration and delegated user and content administration
- Enable authorization using security zones, UME actions, and ACL permissions
- Manage users centrally using LDAP, UME, and Identity Management
- Implement user-, type-, and attribute-based authentication
- Brand your portal using portal desktop rules, themes, and framework pages
- Configure portal transports, and deploy patches and business packages using JSPM
- Monitor your portal using CCMS and GRMG Availability Monitoring
- Manage your portal centrally using NWA and maintain systems using SLD
Author(s): Rabi Jay
File Name: McGraw.Hill.SAP.Business.Information.Warehouse.Reporting.Jan.2008.rar
Download SAP® NetWeaver Portal Technology: The Complete Reference